October 27, 2009

So what.

If I don't drink or smoke.
SO WHAT; if I'm not tomorrows next top model.
SO WHAT; if I don't like the same music as you.
So WHAT; if I do like the same music as you.
So WHAT; if I dress a certain way.
So WHAT; if you dress a certain way.
So WHAT; if I see things a different way.
So WHAT; if you see things a different way.
So WHAT; if I like to play dress up. It doesn't make me to a snob.
So WHAT; if you like to dress down. It doesn't make you to a slob.
So WHAT; if people judge you for your every move.
So WHAT; if you get blank stares.
So WHAT; if you get some scares.
So WHAT; if today you want to be a photographer and tomorrow you want to be an astronaut.
So WHAT; if I don't care what you all think, do, or say.
All that matters is what I think.
The people who truely love you, won't give you shit for being you.
In the end that's all that matters anyway.
LIVE IN A WORLD YOU LOVE. BE THE PERSON YOU REALLY ARE & LOVE.








and today I realized yet another beautiful thing.